Outer Sunset

I grew up in the Sunset/Outer Sunset

As a native San Franciscan growing up in the Sunset/Outer Sunset, I can tell you it is a great neighborhood. I've seen it grow and change so much from my youth to today.  I remember sand dunes near the beach before any housing was built. Riding dirt bikes with my friends or skateboarding down the streets, especially the ones with hills to see how fast or how far I could ride. I can remember the great neighbors that I had as I would ask for odd jobs and to help the elderly neighbors with carrying in the groceries, taking out the trash and watering and weeding their gardens or just to stop and visit with them. I always said that the best part of my education came from Sunset Community Private School, which I attended elementary school years. I remember Sutro Baths and the arcade at the Cliff House and the cliffs there too where we would try to climb and Danny's Market.  This is the neighborhood I call home!  Great schools, restaurants, easy access to transportation and just an overall great feeling. Perhaps that is why years later, I began my real estate career at the Coldwell Banker Sunset Office where I remain today. It is my roots, my home and the place I belong.

Nick Johnson, Realtor

www.NickKnowsRealEstate.com

Outer Sunset

The Outer Sunset is bordered by Lincoln Way to the north, Sunset Boulevard (between 36th and 37th avenues) to the east, Sloat Boulevard to the south, and Ocean Beach to the west. The primary commercial avenues are Judah, Noriega, and Taraval. The Outer Sunset is the foggiest section in San Francisco due to its close proximity to Ocean Beach. The area's main attractions include the San Francisco Zoo, Golden Gate Park, Ocean Beach, and Lake Merced.

Provided by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunset_District,_San_Francisco

Search Outer Sunset Homes for Sale

Data last updated: Jun 24, 2019 12:56:pm. Copyright: 2019. Listings on this page identified as belonging to another listing firm are based upon data obtained from the SFAR MLS, which data is copyrighted by the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®, but is not warranted.

Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed

The information on this web site is for personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.

Today's Market Trends for Outer Sunset *

$1,484,100

-0.09%

$820

-0.03%

0.24%

May

April

-0.14%

0.07%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable